Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
mrs p williamsMy black 3 year old labrador has taken to this bed immediately. I got a pillow to put on the bed as labs love to rest their head on something. The bed has rubber ferrules to protect your floor and the material of the bed is very strong. I am amazed it is so good for the price to be quite honest.
ChemProfSetup total PITA but the bed is nice and dog seems to love itFour stars, with one star removed for an absolute nightmare of a setup1) General instructions for all of their bed products, you have to choose based on which bed you bought (and still not labelled very well, so I ended up comparing parts with the pictures until I found the correct instructions)2) Ended up having to use a hammer to pound the heck out of every frame piece, until all the pieces could fit together3) If I end up having to take this apart, in case I move or leave island, will probably end up buying another one because pretty sure this one might come apart but no guarantee it would go back together againNow that said, the bed itself is great... thick canvas-like material that there is no way my 50 pound pit-bull, nicknamed Destroyer of Beds, will be able to nick. She jumped right up, with her toys (two caricatures, one of DJT and the other of Kim-Jong-Kardashian) and her pillow, and she seems to be in pit-bull heaven.So, five stars for the bed, one star removed for the assemblycheers
Patrick Watsonbought the large bed for senior dog with arthritis and it has done wonders for him he's alot more mobile now as the bed keeps him of the floor so not as much pressure on his joints would recommend this bed for anyone with an older dog going to purchase a second one for him for outside
Ted HildrethLarge is LARGEVery durable. We have a puppy and bought a large “to grow into”. The large is LARGE! But we have been told our puppy will be 80lbs full size so it’s goid for the long term. We do take the cot from kitchen to family room to outside and also to puppy training class. Great buy! Love the orange.