Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
FondaBought twoWe have 2 Dobermans. They each have large thick comfortable beds and we began having a problem with moisture collecting underneath their beds that actually started forming mildew on the rug. Yuck. Apparently this can be a problem if the room and floor beneath the bed is cold. Anyway, one solution is to elevate the bed. So I did some searching. The prices vary so greatly but based upon the reviews and a price that wouldn't break the bank if it was a fail, I decided to try a large sized Veehoo Cot. It arrived on time and was easy for two of us to assemble. I weigh about 117 lbs. and was able to step on and off of it with no difficulties, so I knew my 80 lb. female would be safe. We put her own bed on top of it and she slept in luxury. So pleased with the price and the product that we immediately bought an extra large Veehoo to accommodate our male's bed. The results were the same - he loves this combination so much he doesn't want to get out of it in the morning - he's napping there as I write this now. I think when the summer weather becomes hot and humid I'll try the cots without their extra bedding to keep the dogs cooler. My wallet is happy, my Dobies are happy, and no more worries about moisture under their bedding. We are very very pleased with this product! Thank you Veehoo!