Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
ChristineGreat product for a great price!I have had this for about a week now. This little bed turned out to be perfect! The directions were easy to follow and it is well made. I bought it for my little beagle mix that has had surgery on both knees and can’t have blankets in her crate. I hated for her to be laying on the hard crate floor while I was at work. This fits perfectly in her big crate so that she has something to lay on but can still move around and get off of it if she pleases. On top of that the price is wonderful! I think I am going to buy a couple more for my other dogs!
MarsinahHer first choice is still the human bed, but this is her second favorite.The humans in the house think the bed is great. For the first couple of days the 45 pound border collie was a bit unsure about stepping up onto it, but after that she took to it well. We ordered a large for her and it’s perfect for her size.
Luis Miguel P. Freitas
Rachael ShorttI think this dog bed is a GREAT idea...my dog however, did not :( She wouldn't lay on it unless I forced her too. I've had this bed for over a week thinking she would come around but she just won't use it. This bed would be great for dogs who don't care where they sleep. I will be returning this product.I also would like to see this bed come in an extra large.