Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
GulliverLouieGreat Tough Sturdy Dog BedI am using the bed for an outside bed inside the kennel and it is holding up really well to be outside. However the kennel does have a tarp covering on it so it is in the shade but the dogs love it. One sleeps under it and 1 sleeps on it! They like it so that makes me happy.
Lord BagAwesome bed. My bulldog loves it.My 50 lb Old English Bulldogge loves this bed. He has a bed upstairs and this one downstairs and he hops right on this one every chance he gets. I work upstairs and when I go down to get water he jumps on the bed and asks me with his eyes if we can stay downstairs. Keeps him cool and he has plenty of room to sprawl out. I got him the large.
amyFeels goodJust put it together and love the feel and look. Not as slid proof as I thought so when my pup gets excited and jumps on or off it does slide on our smooth concrete outside. But my husky loves it already. Can’t say much about durability just yet but feels good so far.
Nathan DGood for the priceI wouldn't say its the best ive purchased but its not the worst. I have a 1yr old lab that loves to chew, its not chew proof but its pretty tough. So far she likes it. It does slide on the floor quite a bit when jumping on and off. No sagging yet, but they all do enventually. Just to be expected. Will update if there are any issues other than "normal wear and tear"