Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
arbiggsDefinitely buy theseI have two Golden’s, both large 80 & 90 lbs. They love these beds so much I have 2 in our bedroom and 2 outside. I have bought cheaper ones but the legs are rounded and stick out. No bumping my toes on these. They are easy to clean, last a long time and actually hold both dogs at one time when the boys are arguing over wanting the same bed. The youngest (1yr) is a big time chewer and did tear a tiny part of mesh but other than looks it did not cause a problem. Good purchase.
TAMRELIf you are planning to purchase an elevated dog bed, then do. This particular one, is a good size for female German shepherd. We keep it in the family/living room. And light enough to take outside. Easy to vacuum on and under it. Sturdy plastic pieces & no tools required. Pieces fit tightly together, so having a little extra strength behind you will make this easy. Excellent instructions.
CustomerIt was a bit challenging to put this bed together since the fabric fits very tightly onto the frame, in fact it make the frame look a little wonky until I put it down. Wasn't able to fasten the velcro properly either, it was barely holding. After a couple days of my dog lying on it though, the fabric stretched a bit and everything fit together fine. Cleanup is super easy since nothing seems to leave a stain on this material, even peanut butter smears from a Kong came off with a simple wipe. I've tried a few beds from other sellers but this one is by far the best, and I love that they sell replacement covers - just in case.