Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
PickyCatA must-have for every dog owner.We haven't had it for long, but it's definitely easy to set up and looks very neat and tidy compared to other beds that lose their shape and get dirty. It's also sturdy enough for my 60 pound bulldog to climb off without moving or sliding out from underneath her (we bought a large). Being waterproof makes spills really easy to clean. I would definitely recommend.
Dusty SprinklesWorth the wait - I almost returned but love it now!The assembly is easy with one exception, with good reason, the material that makes up the bed needs to be stretched. I purchased two of these beds to take in our camper for outside to keep the dogs off the ground (and a little cleaner). It was disappointing when I put on the bed material and it seemed a little short but I was desperate to have something so I pulled, and pulled but got the material to just touch on the velcro. Even though it was just touching it held the weight of my 85 lbs dogs. Even had both dogs on the same bed and it held the weight (my little girl is 30 lbs) . After our first trip there was some stretch so I could make it more secure. Now I keep them in the house for every day use, with big pillow beds on top, and the dogs love them. Easy to clean.
smHighly recommend this durable and good looking bed!Love this dog bed! Our puppy learned to use it pretty fast and it's his go to safe place. Super easy tonclean, looks great in our living room and the little chewer did not once try to chew on it since it's pretty tight and very durable. He's close to 45lbs now and jumps on it when excited and the bed still looks like new! We'll look for the same brand when he outgrows this one