- Practical design for Better Life. The slope headrest provides support for your dogs while sleeping, and Protect neck health. Each support foot of the dog bed has a non-slip rubber pad, can not noly protect your floors from scratches, but keep the pet bed from sliding when your dog jumps on or off.
- Stay Cool Ever! Crafted of Textilene mesh fabric, the dog cot allows air to flow, keeping your pets cool while they relax in the heat. Also allow water or urine to go thru, no puddles formed. Besides, the teslin mesh features heat-resistance, sturdy, and breathability.
- Easy to Clean. For the pet hair, dirt, grime (or other stains brought by your dog from outside lawn), simply hose off with water and allow to dry. Besides, you can also wipe them clean with a wet towel.
- Easy to Assemble. No screws and wrenches needed. The dog bed can be directly installed with the snap-on design. Best idea as Dog Hammock Bed and Training Platform. Lightweight and portable. Perfect for indoor, outdoor, picnic, camping, training… Quality sleep on the go!
- Medium Elevated Dog Bed. Composed of Powder-Coated Steel and Textilene Mesh. 35.5"L x 25.5"W x 10.6"H (90x65x27 cm), fits up to 80 lbs(36kg). Suitable for Poodle, Dachshund, Yorkshire Terrier, Bulldog, Corgis, Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Border Collie, Samoyed etc.
- Large Elevated Dog Bed. Composed of Powder-Coated Steel and Textilene Mesh. 43"L x 30"W x 10.6"H (110x76x27 cm), fits up to 110 lbs(50kg). Suitable for Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Border Collie, Samoyed, Wolf dog etc.
- Extra Large Elevated Dog Bed. Composed of Powder-Coated Steel and Textilene Mesh. 47"L x 32"W x 10.6"H (119x82x27 cm), fits up to 150 lbs(68kg). Suitable for Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Doberman, Wolf dog etc.
- Extra Extra Large Elevated Dog Bed. Composed of Powder-Coated Steel and Textilene Mesh. 59"L x 35.4"W x 10.6"H (150x90x27 cm), fits up to 150 lbs(68kg). Suitable for a normal adult German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Doberman, Wolf dog, Great Danes etc.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
G. LegereReal Review. Real Person. Real Owner.This is a fantastic size for medium to large dogs. We have a few in our house along side the dogbeds.Sometimes out pets prefer to lay in a cooler surface than a hotter fleece surface even if they are softer.Don't worry. Your dogs will know what this is for.Be patient putting together since there are so many parts to assemble and the end result +
RanaIt wont fit in a large kennel, which is why I got it.It's thinner than I thought, but will be fine for the puppy. However, if you got it to put into a kennel, don't waste your time. I did, but can't get it in, unfortunately. Wish they would make these small enough to get through the doors, but big enough for bigger/small dogs to use. Mine is a pup and still growing. He weighs about 60lbs, and is average for his breed, but I wanted it to put in his kennel. He'll never use it on the floor, sadly. Figured it would elevate him off the cold plastic part. He's a chewer of puffy things, so a comfy bed is out, so far. :( Why can't dog bed makers make beds for kennels that elevate the dogs the same way and will go through the doors? LOL
S. MeyerLarge and sturdyThis review is for the Veehoo XL dog bed in grey.I ordered this for my 120 lb. LabraGoldenDoodle. His barely padded bed sits on hardwood floors. We placed his padded bed on top it this elevated bed for more comfort. He isn’t too sure about it yet, but it does hold him and the frame doesn’t bend under his weight.The dog paw feet are not soft or sticky so It slides some on the smooth floor when he exits quickly. If it becomes a problem I’ll add silicone pads to the feet.The powder coating is a little thin but ok for the type of use this will get.I had some difficulty assembling one end as the fabric was stretched a little tighter than the other end.This is stronger than other large beds I have looked at.Dimensions listed are accurate. I would add that the clearance under the bed is 7-1/2”.The seller try’s to explain that some of the frame poles are held together with shock cord, like tent poles. Not an important feature, but I couldn’t understand what the seller was describing as “connecting lines between pipes”.This is priced higher than other beds on , but I think it’s much stronger and worth more.
Nancy A Jordan
Steph MarieLoved by the dogsWe have several dogs in the house all ranging in size and body type. This bed is suited for all! Not sure on the cooling aspect as it is covered in dog blankets for the winter. My pups do enjoy having there own elevated space and tend to go to their new bed over the couch if the bed is empty. The frame is very sturdy and well constructed. The mess cover has more give than I was expecting but the dogs seem to not mind. Ordered the largest one and my 80 lbs bag of bones dog doesn't seem to mind. Im sure it feels better than laying on the floor or flat bed.
A. TuneMy Dogs Love This Bed!This bed is really great quality and very sturdy. It was easy to assemble and my dogs jumped right up on it as soon as it was ready. The mesh is very durable and looks like it will hold up well. The feet are so cute, they’re little dog paws! Great quality for the price point and seems to be very well made.