- Practical design for Better Life. The slope headrest provides support for your dogs while sleeping, and Protect neck health. Each support foot of the dog bed has a non-slip rubber pad, can not noly protect your floors from scratches, but keep the pet bed from sliding when your dog jumps on or off.
- Stay Cool Ever! Crafted of Textilene mesh fabric, the dog cot allows air to flow, keeping your pets cool while they relax in the heat. Also allow water or urine to go thru, no puddles formed. Besides, the teslin mesh features heat-resistance, sturdy, and breathability.
- Easy to Clean. For the pet hair, dirt, grime (or other stains brought by your dog from outside lawn), simply hose off with water and allow to dry. Besides, you can also wipe them clean with a wet towel.
- Easy to Assemble. No screws and wrenches needed. The dog bed can be directly installed with the snap-on design. Best idea as Dog Hammock Bed and Training Platform. Lightweight and portable. Perfect for indoor, outdoor, picnic, camping, training… Quality sleep on the go!
- Medium Elevated Dog Bed. Composed of Powder-Coated Steel and Textilene Mesh. 35.5"L x 25.5"W x 10.6"H (90x65x27 cm), fits up to 80 lbs(36kg). Suitable for Poodle, Dachshund, Yorkshire Terrier, Bulldog, Corgis, Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Border Collie, Samoyed etc.
- Large Elevated Dog Bed. Composed of Powder-Coated Steel and Textilene Mesh. 43"L x 30"W x 10.6"H (110x76x27 cm), fits up to 110 lbs(50kg). Suitable for Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Border Collie, Samoyed, Wolf dog etc.
- Extra Large Elevated Dog Bed. Composed of Powder-Coated Steel and Textilene Mesh. 47"L x 32"W x 10.6"H (119x82x27 cm), fits up to 150 lbs(68kg). Suitable for Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Doberman, Wolf dog etc.
- Extra Extra Large Elevated Dog Bed. Composed of Powder-Coated Steel and Textilene Mesh. 59"L x 35.4"W x 10.6"H (150x90x27 cm), fits up to 150 lbs(68kg). Suitable for a normal adult German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Doberman, Wolf dog, Great Danes etc.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
NinaGreat dog cot!Living in the south, I really like the elevated bed style for the dogs when they're outside. We have it under an overhang, so it doesn't get rained on or anything, and it's easy to clean off when needed. The dogs LOVE it so much. I haven't noticed any rusting, but the rain can't get to it where it is. It has held up great with a great dane and a smaller dog jumping on and off of it.
Andrew KantorA fine bed, and easy to assembleThis is the third similar bed we've got for our dog (40-ish pound mutt), and it was the easiest to assemble of the bunch. Honestly, that's 90% of what matters, as I've never seen a bed like this that wasn't sturdy."Cooling"? "Chew-proof"? Just marketing fluff. (It's cooling because it keeps Fido above the ground.) Still, it supports the dog, she likes her bed, and I didn't have to fight with stretching the fabric to put it together.