Veehoo Cooling Elevated Dog Bed
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Cooling Elevated Dog Bed is in stock.
- Practical design for Better Life. The slope headrest provides support for your dogs while sleeping, and Protect neck health. Each support foot of the dog bed has a non-slip rubber pad, can not noly protect your floors from scratches, but keep the pet bed from sliding when your dog jumps on or off.
- Stay Cool Ever! Crafted of Textilene mesh fabric, the dog cot allows air to flow, keeping your pets cool while they relax in the heat. Also allow water or urine to go thru, no puddles formed. Besides, the teslin mesh features heat-resistance, sturdy, and breathability.
- Easy to Clean. For the pet hair, dirt, grime (or other stains brought by your dog from outside lawn), simply hose off with water and allow to dry. Besides, you can also wipe them clean with a wet towel.
- Easy to Assemble. No screws and wrenches needed. The dog bed can be directly installed with the snap-on design. Best idea as Dog Hammock Bed and Training Platform. Lightweight and portable. Perfect for indoor, outdoor, picnic, camping, training… Quality sleep on the go!
- Medium Elevated Dog Bed. Composed of Powder-Coated Steel and Textilene Mesh. 35.5"L x 25.5"W x 10.6"H (90x65x27 cm), fits up to 80 lbs(36kg). Suitable for Poodle, Dachshund, Yorkshire Terrier, Bulldog, Corgis, Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Border Collie, Samoyed etc.
- Large Elevated Dog Bed. Composed of Powder-Coated Steel and Textilene Mesh. 43"L x 30"W x 10.6"H (110x76x27 cm), fits up to 110 lbs(50kg). Suitable for Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Border Collie, Samoyed, Wolf dog etc.
- Extra Large Elevated Dog Bed. Composed of Powder-Coated Steel and Textilene Mesh. 47"L x 32"W x 10.6"H (119x82x27 cm), fits up to 150 lbs(68kg). Suitable for Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Doberman, Wolf dog etc.
- Extra Extra Large Elevated Dog Bed. Composed of Powder-Coated Steel and Textilene Mesh. 59"L x 35.4"W x 10.6"H (150x90x27 cm), fits up to 150 lbs(68kg). Suitable for a normal adult German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Doberman, Wolf dog, Great Danes etc.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Sydney MorenoBest doggy purchase!I've been debating getting my pup a cot for the patio for quite some time. He loves to lay outside, but I hate having him lay on the bare patio. I found this cot and decided to give it a try! I absolutely love it! - so does my dog. It was extremely easy to put together! My pittie is 70lbs, so I got him the XL. He has plenty of room on it to lay out. I wish I would've bought one of these sooner!
Nelson BeltranVerry good very strong and durableVery good stuff. Xxl is too big for my dog but I bought it xxl thinking that it wouldn't be big enough but I was wrong if it's big as you see on my picture. If you have a dog bigger than a German Shepherd like mine, it's perfect for you. Easy too clean..
Emily lewisBig enough for the big dogs!Wasn’t sure if this would be big enough for our 50+ pound, 14 year old dog but it is. Now we have a yellow lab puppy that snuggles right up on there with the other dog. It was easy to put together. Although, my boyfriend had to help me with the metal legs coming together. I like that it’s elevated, and material is lightweight and similar to mesh. The dirt from the dogs sifts through the material, and makes for an easier clean up. Don’t have to work about washing the dog bed. Highly recommended!!
Rochelle L. FarraNice bed, dogs aren't really into itItem came nicely packaged. Relatively easy to assemble. It does take a little muscle to get the last pipe into the socket. It does not feel like the pipes would bend easily. The mesh is stretched well, but there is a little give/sag to it. The item description says the "No-Slip Feet" are rubber. The feet actually appear to be plastic and just slide across the wood floor. We had it up against a wall so that it would not slide while the dogs got on/off of it. They were not interested in laying on the mesh. One of my doggos decided to use it unprompted after we put a comfy blanket on it. The dog pictured is about 95-100lbs, on the large dog bed.
TabathaWrestling ring / Day bed.This bed is EXTREMELY sturdy. As you’ll see in my video my pups are not gentle with it and it’s held up so far. My oldest boy even claws at it and not a tear. I put this outside so they could sun bathe and due to the material it’s so very easy to clean. Only thing I didn’t love was it was a little difficult to insert some of the bars together but I got it done.For reference my oldest boy is 28lbs. His sister is 15lbs.
LaLaDog Cot BedMy dogs are approximately 20lbs, so this bed is massive them. They both fit easily and it supports them easily. It is pretty high off the ground so too much of a drop for my elderly dogs. Their cousin is a nearly 100lbs pit. It does support the larger dog’s weight. The fabric is slightly loose and has no elasticity or bounce.It was very hard to assemble. The first three corners were easy, but the last was impossible for me to attach, and the person who finally got it attached had a hard time getting it on too, but we did eventually get it together. Since it’s so hard to put together, I won’t be taking it apart ever, which means it’s always together so always raking up a lot of space even when not in use.
D. R.Durable pup-resistant bedThis is my second elevated dog bed from this specific brand. I was previously hesitant about this type of bed due to the cost. Why pay $$$ for something that's likely to be ripped to smithereens within a relatively short timeframe? I was so impressed with the first one that exceeded expectations, however, that I wanted another so I do not have to repeatedly move it around to different locations.Assembly was somewhat of a nuisance due to how tight the last pieces fit together. I clobbered myself in the head w/ the metal poles, which didn't feel good in the slightest, so perhaps they could double as a self-defense weapon in a pinch. Although you could technically disassemble the bed to make it portable for travel, I wouldn't bother. I purchased a different cot for trips while this one remains a permanent fixture at home. The materials are tough, withstanding my velociraptor's teeth and claws. No holes/tears in the fabric, and it's breathable--a must since I live in a HOT (triple digits plus) climate. The fabric on this one is thinner and, in turn, even more breathable than the first bed. I was concerned that this might mean less durable with how my pup treats his beds, but it holds up well. Although my pup tries to chew on this as he does w/ the original bed, the metal legs on this specific bed are up to the challenge unlike the plastic legs on the other bed that now have some scarring from his teeth.Pup loves his elevated beds to chill, drag his toys onto like a dragon hoarding his gold, and even training. This bed is highly recommended (and now one of only two not destroyed by my pup--both the same brand).*Pup in pictures is ≈36lbs on a large bed for reference.