Veehoo Cooling Elevated Dog Bed
- Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x 7" (56x43x18 cm). Can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Stay Cool Ever! Crafted of mesh fabric in the center, our bed allows air to flow, keeping them cool while they relax in the heat. Textilene fabric features heat-resistance, sturdy, and breathability.
- Floor No More! Sleeping with an elevated dog bed is more comfortable, cleaner, dryer, and healthier compared to the ground. Stay cool in peak summer or cozy in the wintertime!
- Easy to Assemble! No screws and wrenches needed. The dog bed can be directly installed by using the plug-in. Lightweight and portable. Perfect for indoor, outdoor, picnic, camping, training… Quality sleep on the go!
- Say Goodbye to Anxiety! Our dog bed is composed of powder-coated steel tube, durable textilene fabric, and non-skid rubber feet. Strong stability and high load-bearing capacity means saying goodbye to the fear of a sudden bed collapse.
Patricia J.Durable!I Loved the easy to put together aspect. The one side with the Velcro was extremely helpful for adjustments. The sturdy feet allow inside or outside use. As you can see, 2 standard poodles fit on this one. Great Purchase!
Jennifer BurrowsPerfectPerfect for my outdoor cats to find a clean dry place off the ground.
Brandie HopkinsHappy customerSturdy. My pups love them. Quick delivery.
Gregory A. LeachA bit of a struggle to assemble but a nice productA bit of a difficult struggle but an effective product as our four month old Berner took an immediate liking to it in our present wave of very hot weather. Thank you. Travel well.
TothebarnGreat bedLight weight but sturdy. Dog loves it
Juan M PerezGreat product for getting Dog beds off the groundEasy to assemble and feels sturdy. Had different versions of this product and after some time they just fell apart. This version seems sturdier and dogs love being off the ground.
villajoHappy dog momIt looks very sturdy, i have two dogs and they both fit perfectly fine now. One is a puppy still i got the large size. I did have a tiny problem putting it together and it was just the last pole that had to get inserted but a strong person can do it easy.
Gigi GraceMy chihuahua loves it??The bed was easy to assemble and it looks cute. It took my chihuahua several days to get used to it but now she loves it.
Ashley BlakeExactly what was expected!Great for my Cane Corso! Durable, easy to assemble, and lightweight.
Jeannette MontanoWorks greatI have a 95lb Pitbull a big old spoiled brat picky as they come but he loved it.. I would highly recommend