Veehoo Chew Proof Elevated Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame
- Chew Proof Elevated Dog Bed Cot. Composed of Rustless Aluminum Frame and Better Textilene Mesh Fabric. Also, all the edges of the Dog Bed Mat are wrapped directly inside in Frame, Indestructible & Nowhere to chew.
- Durable Design for Better Life. Size: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm). Upgraded material and structure offer strong stability, Veehoo Raised dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg), say goodbye to the fear of a sudden bed collapse.
- Floor No More (7" Off the Ground). The bed mat crafted of Textilene mesh fabric, features sturdy and breathability. Sleeping with an elevated dog bed is more comfortable, cleaner, dryer, and healthier compared to the ground.
- Easy to Clean. For the pet hair, dirt, grime (or other stains brought by your dog from outside lawn), simply hose off with water and allow to dry. Besides, you can also wipe them clean with a wet towel
- Easy to Assemble. Screws and hex tool are included. And more, some accessories have been assembled and can be installed directly. Portable and Perfect for indoor, outdoor, picnic, camping, training… Quality sleep on the go!
BiancaBest bed everAfter so many beds being shredded by our Husky this bed is doing amazing!! He really enjoys it. It's breathable so he won't get to warm. No digging and no chewing anymore!! Best bed ever!!
Amazon CustomerNon-slip issueGreat bed one issue legs are not non-slip as claimed in description, you will need to purchase non-slip leg pads if you have hardwood floors.
ginny kiepperGreat bedsAwesome purchase! Our blue heeler and Great Pyrenees pups seem to manage to tear up everything but they love these beds and this far have not been able to destroy them!!
Jenifer AnglinLove itIt’s a little hard to put together but my dogs can’t chew the corners finally!!!
Tawny L. StoddardGreat productGreat product just too big to fit inside the crate...my mistake. My sneaky dog chews everything I've tried so far...NOT KIDDING!
Amazon CustomerMy boys an girls Love their beds. An I love it because they are power chewers, but the never manage to cause any damage on these beds ..I HIGHLY RECOMMEND
AE1113Dangerous to assembleNot sure why amazon would not approve my original review about the dangers of this product assembly, but I would be very careful while assembling. Both my husband and I cut ourselves very badly trying to get these assembled. The edges are very sharp, wearing thick gloves is highly recommended when trying to place the corners. Once assembled it is sturdy and seems to do the job as intended.
John T.Your pet will enjoyLiked it very much. All 3 dogs liked it even more.
Amazon CustomerHardest thing to build since IKEA furnitureJust finished building this thing and honestly it almost broke me. It was one of the tougher things I have had to put together in a long time. It honestly gave me some IKEA PTSD since it’s built with an allen wrench. Truthfully everything was fine until the last leg bracket, but lining up the holes and locked the brackets into place took all my body strength as I had to pull with my arms while pushing another leg with my legs to make it work and it took me a few times and a good 20mins before I got it to work. On the plus side the thing is very taught but dear lord.
CatbizguyVery well madeFantastic, easy clean and holds my 79# dog, plus a few of her little friends.