Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Rustless Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Rustless Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- A chew-proof elevated dog bed with a rustless aluminum frame makes your puppy's dog bed more durable.
- Excellent material and structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds, providing a more stable and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Let your dog get into healthier sleeping habits.
- Features of easy to clean makes cleaning dog beds no longer a burden.
- Easy to assemble, just a few steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Small: 22"L x 17"W x 7"H (56x43x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Medium: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Large: 42"L x 30"W x 7"H (107x76x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- X-Large: 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H (125x83x23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- XX-Large: 59”L x 37.4”W x 9”H (150*95*23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Brian ReavesLooks great and is a favorite of our dogThis was definitely not a breeze to put together, but it wasn't impossible. I did it alone in about 10 minutes. If you leave the other three legs slightly loose and then tighten everything after getting the fourth leg attached it's a little easier. Once it's put together, it's sturdy. The frame is all metal, so when the dog tries to start biting it they won't be able to do any real damage to it. The canvas of the bed itself holds fairly well and the dog likes to lay in it for sure. The only problem I see is that the bed is starting to stretch. When first assembled it is taut and solid, but after having him lay in it for just a little while tonight, it's already stretched out in the middle and not holding tight like it was (we have a German Shepherd). On the other hand, an Basics version of this type of bed we've had for weeks now is still holding strong with no signs of stretching out like that even though the dog has been sleeping on it constantly since we got it. Not sure if this is just a characteristic of the Veehoo bed and it's supposed to slowly conform to the dog as he lays in it or not, but I just wanted to mention it.The bed really does look nice with the muted colors. I'm pleased with the appearance and I'm hoping it will hold up over the long run.
Dogs & HorsesDogs and I love this cotI can't believe we never thought to get one of these dog cots before! All 6 of our dogs love this thing. Enough so, that i ordered a second one. They lie on it, sit on it, play king of the mountain on it and share it with two dogs napping at once.It took 5 minutes to put together and is definitely sturdy. I jumped up and down on the cot and it was fine. The dogs have played and napped on it for about 10 days now with no structural failures. The large cot can hold two fat Blue Heelers or a long Plott Hound and a Rat Terrier mix. The medium is suitable for just one of my dogs.I like that they can hang out outside without wallowing in the West Texas sand and dirt. Plus they are elevated from potential scorpions ambling by. I just hose the cots or sweep them off as needed. These are light enough to work with an RV as well.