Veehoo Bolster Elevated Dog Bed
Only %1 left
As low as $39.99
- High-density and breathable, textilene mesh gives your dog a cool sleeping environment.
- Removable Plush Bolster provides comfortable support for your puppy's head.
- Off-The-Ground Design keep your dog cool in the intense heat of summer and cozy in winter.
- Changing the habit of sleeping on the floor and provides a clean and healthy sleep habit.
- Easy to assemble and the sturdy structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds.
- Small: 22"x17"x 7" (56x43x18 cm), the dog cot can hold a maximum weight of 66 pounds (30 kg).
- Medium: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 88 pounds (40kg).
- Large: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
MoonGuideGreat for cats and dogsWe got beds for our dogs but it turns out the cats like to use it too. I like the durable and cleanable material. I wwent through the manufactors customer service and was very impressed with the quality of service they offer. You earned our brand loyalty.
GTBed is Exactly as Described. My Dog Loves the Bed!This bed is exactly as described. Sturdy and comfortable. I purchased the black medium size bed. I put it together and my 22 lb dog immediately got on it and the mesh did not sink at all. You need to make sure that you stretch the mesh as tight as it can go. I am very please with the product. Great price and easy to assemble.
Ree MGreat bed!My pug struggled the first few days sleeping in this bed because of the newness of it but is now very happy with it.
Joan StralkaGreat bed, but very noisy when your dog moves around.Love this bed, but don't put it in any rooms where humans sleep. It's very noisy when the dog moves around!
PeachyOnly used to hold "babies"!!Well, our Lhasa Apso will not sleep on it..had to take the "bumper" off as he started to chew it. It nicely holds all his "babies"!
Amazon CustomerRecommendEasy to put together n easy to clean
DHWe'll made and durable...Got this for my dog who recently had a back injury. Put some extra blankets on it and she LOVES it. Very comfortable and it isn't too high that she has to jump but yet it elevates her off the floor. She especially likes the "bumpers" on the sides and back. This is her new favorite bed! Very sturdy and we'll made.
XxxDog bedMy doggy loves it! She needed a soft pillow and that was perfect.
Kim WiserMy Betsy dog LOVES this bedI bought this for my little Shih-noodle. She loves it! We have a soft blanket on it for added comfort. Every night about nine o'clock, she heads straight over to the baby gate we have across her sleeping area. She stands and the gate and whines for us to put her in her new bed.
Susana cuartasGreat useA little difficult to build alone, bought for a cat and it is loved.