- Material：Rustless metal bowl stand frame, features heavier, stronger and more durable. The raised dog bowl will be kept position with the non-slip rubber feet and resistant to the impact of large dogs not falling down.
- 4 heights optional, ideal for all growing stages. 3.7 in / 9 in / 11 in /12.5 in, Veehoo raised dog bowl is suitable for small, medium and large dogs. Besides, no need to disassemble and install to ensure easy height adjustment. More convenient to daily use.
- Removable food bowls and slow feeder. Each elevated dog dish stand comes with 2 stainless steel bowls and 1 slow feeder. And the 1.5L capacity of each bowl could meet pets' daily diet and water needs. The slow feeder could reduce dog's overeating behavior to keep more healthy.
- The high dog bowls is designed to develop healthy eating posture. Compared to dog food bowls on the ground, the raised dog bowls could help to reduce stress on joints and bones, and also helps to promote healthy digestion, great for small puppies and large dogs to correct their posture.
- High quality metal material and stainless bowls, easy to clean and storage. Veehoo adjustable elevated dog bowls can grow with your dog from puppy to senior, one purchase, and lifelong company. Also, we aim to provide better and more appropriate products. Anytime, we're here.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
CandiSadie loves her bowlsSadie got her new dog bowls today in preparation for College Life! She was laying down and eating now she is eating with proper posture! They are extremely well made and I have to say the other dogs are jealous. We will probably be buying 2 more sets!
SabrinaSturdy feeder for 50 lb puppyI have been using for 6 weeks and like it so far. I can adjust to the size of any dog in the family including the rapidly growing puppy. I like that it came with a slow feeder and two bowls so I can switch as needed. Metal bowls come with metal on metal noise dampening material under bowl lip that could have been made of better quality material. Easy to set up. A little difficult to adjust legs as leg adjustment requires a metal button be pushed in for each leg which can be a little difficult. That is a positive as the legs don't slip and stay at set height. I kept the box for easy storage when we travel. Overall a 4 only because I sometimes struggle with leg adjustment. I would buy again.
Melyssa KellieSturdy and well made, adjustable heightI picked this up for my cats because I’ve read and heard many times that elevated bowls can help with their digestion and related issues like vomiting, plus I have all seniors so I thought it might be more comfortable to not have to get low to eat.This is a super nice set, absolutely no assembly required, you can use it right out of the box (after washing the bowls). All the metal parts are straight, welded and put together so that the whole thing stands perfectly straight, no risk of the legs collapsing easily. As noted in the item title it also has rubber tipped feet so it’s not going to slide around. The stainless steel bowls sit right in the frame- and it also comes with a slow feeder bowl for those greedy gobblers.Because they are cats, ordinary domestic shorthairs, I knew I wouldn’t be using the two tallest settings for the legs, but I did hope I’d be able to stand it up. That height proved to be just a little too high for my cats to comfortably use, especially for my 15 y/o, smaller boy- too much neck stretching and arching over the frame to eat out of the bowl. Folding the legs under the frame though made it almost perfect. (I might like an inch or three more but that’s my preference, the cats don’t have an issue with the current height).I feel the stainless steel bowls are just a little too big to use for their wet food (this can be used for dogs too so the size does makes sense) so I just put the normal, smaller bowls inside the stainless steel bowls and it works great that way. That also raises their food bowls a little more too.Very well made set, nice looking, and worth purchasing if you want to give your pet some height to eat more comfortably.
Pamela HalsteadAwesome Dog Bowl Feeder!This feeder is made very well and is super durable. The adjustable legs are simple to move up and down and it has a great lock feature so there's no way for it to move while your dog eats. Our dog loves that his food and water is now elevated but it's not too high; we adjusted it according to his height. This came with a water bowl, a food bowl and a plastic insert that you can set inside the food bowl for dogs who eat to fast or to hide treats and give them something fun to do. This is a really nice, durable product. Well worth the Money!
Mother of four boysWell madeThis giant Alaskan malamute is a wonderer and his people don't really care. So we kinda took him in and now are trying to accommodate for him as best as possible but he's... Giant!I love that it's already assembled and all I had to do was adjust it and lock the legs. This is constructed really well. No wiggly pieces or sharp edges. The feet have foam or rubber so it doesn't move around while he eats. I have it as high as it goes and it looks like it is so much easier to eat this way instead of bending over to the ground. The bowls are quality but they may not be big enough for this big boy. There is a foam seal underneath which is nice and a slow feeder that I don't think we'll need but it's nice to have. So worth the price!